Your benefits from our experience
Why Yacht Scuba Safety – Benefits
- Prevention of dive and other watersport related accidents
- Operations & Procedure creation
- In water rescue related drills
- Assessment of dive locations and local facilities and operators
- General watersport activity safety procedures
- Crew team building and safety management
- Support of SSI or PADI
- Professional multimedia
- Ongoing international support
Being well prepared for diving activities is essential. To coin an expression, plan your dive and dive your plan.
We will teach crew how to plan & manage all diving related activites, either recreational or work related such as freeing up a tangled propeler in the middle of the night as well as responding to emergencies. Being well prepared is the key to setting a high safety standard.
SSI & PADI Divemaster and Instructor courses are relatively thorough for these individual roles, however, the areas that are not covered in the courses are just as crucial as the material covered. Areas such as establishing operations & procedures, assessing local dive operations, establishing dive related emergency drills and much more.
Through our years of experience managing various land and sea based dive operations we can fast track inexperienced dive crew by implimenting on board safety proceedures not taught in SSI or PADI courses, establish basic guidelines for assessing local dive operations as well as training your crew up to a high level dive team.